One of the priorities of the Center of Dental Implantology is to offer an opportunity to every professional working in this field to learn how to put all the latest technologies into practice. Software package Implant-Assistant is the Center’s main offer. Now, its temporary version is available for sale. In addition, the Center offers a set of additional services that could enable a doctor significantly expand the range of services offered by him. List of services:
1. Panoramic scan consultation
To do this, the doctor sends scans and models to us at the Center. Then, these items would enable us choose:
- preliminary dental prosthetics
- surgery protocol
- sequence of actions in preparation for a computed-tomography scan (CT scan)
- scanning options
2. Preparation for a CT scan
Takes place in the following order: 1.) we create an X-ray-template based on diagnostic models 2.) we send the guide to the doctor 3.) the doctor tries it, then sends the patient for a CT scan
3. Processing of CT scans in the Implant-Assistant CT program
The following can be done in the Implant-Assistant CT program: A. Scanning on a CT scanner (multispiral computed tomography) • Computer processing of scans • Creation of a virtual 3D model of the jaw • Creation of virtual 3D models of parts (teeth, dental prosthetics, formations, installed implants, X-ray-template) • Removal of noise on the virtual 3D model B. Dual scanning on a CBCT scanner (cone-beam computed tomography) • Computer processing of scans (combination of scans, creation of a virtual 3D model of the X-ray-template) • Creation of a virtual 3D model of the jaw • Removal of noise on the virtual 3D model of the jaw C. We can prototype the jaw or its fragment on a 3D printer Thus, the Implant-Assistant CT program prepares information for planning operations in Implant-Assistant Planner Free program.
4. Planning an operation in the Implant-Assistant Planner Free program
The following manipulations are possible: • Visualization of the mandibular neurovascular bundle • Selection of size and position of the implants • Drill selection
5. The doctor confirms the project
To do this, he can use the following programs: Implant-Assistant Planner Free (a free program developed specifically for this purpose)
6. Creation of a surgical guide for an operation
After the doctor has approved the project, we can now create the surgical guide. The guide is sent by mail, along with all the necessary components.
7. Additional services with an on-site visit
• Conducting lectures and seminars • Teaching how to work with the Implant-Assistant program • Carrying out complex operations If you still have questions, we will be glad to answer them.