- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.
Implant-Assistant software package contains a database of implants.
The database is separate applications to Implant-Assistant, which contain three-dimensional models of implants and abutments.
You can download the database of those implant systems that you use and install on your computer where you installed the Implant-Assistant.