- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.
- Exact positioning of the implant in the planned location.
- Reduced surgery duration.
- Reduced likelihood of dental implant complications.
- Minimal trauma and predictable results.
Hi-Tec Implants LOGIC
A new series of Logic conical implants has been added to the Hi-Tec Implants database of the Implant-Assistant program.
The feature of the series in the increased step, the height of the ridge and its slope.
Download and install a new implant database on your computer here