- Disc reading tomograph KaVo, GALILEOS (Sirona format).
- Import of DICOM file with patient CT/CBCT study.
- Implants placement and choice drills.
- Advanced implantation systems library.
- Usage of 3D scanning data for surgical guide design.
- Exact positioning of the implant in the planned location.
- Reduced surgery duration.
- Reduced likelihood of dental implant complications.
- Minimal trauma and predictable results.
International Dental Exhibition.
Less than a month left before the one of the main events in the world of dentistry - the exhibition IDS 2017.
The exhibition will be held from March 21 to March 25 in Cologne.
Implant-Assistant Team 5th time will take part in this event.
At this time, our stand will be the new place G-014, in the same hall 3.2.
This year, we will demonstrate the novelty of digital data - a universal image of combining technology CT and optical scanner.
The novelty of the development is confirmed by the patent.
We invite all who are interesting new ideas and new opportunities.